In this tutorial we will show you how to install the Google Play Store to your Amazon Fire Phone. The Fire Phone is limited by the Amazon Appstore but now you can download and install games and apps directly from the Google Play Store to your Fire Phone. You will also be able to update apps and purchase apps, music, and books through Google Play.
Before we begin, please make sure your Fire Phone is updated to the latest Fire OS (22.214.171.124).
How-to Install Google Play Store to Fire Phone
1. Under Settings > Applications & Parental Controls > Allow non-Amazon app installation – turn on App Installation.
2. Now we will need to install four files. First, open the Silk Browser and download and install Google Services Framework here:
3. Next, download and install Google Play Services here:
4. Next, download and install Google Account Manager here:
5. Finally, download and install Google Play Store here:
6. Restart the Fire Phone.
7. Open Google Play Store and log in with your Google Account (or create one if you do not have one).
The Google Play Store is now installed on your Fire Phone. You can now download, update, and buy apps through the Play Store that weren’t available in the Amazon Appstore.
If you are having any problems or have any questions, please leave us a comment below.